Whether you’re staying at home or traveling over the Presidents’ Day long weekend, you can save with CEA member benefits. From discounts at Vermont and Massachusetts ski slopes to savings at area museums to deals on car rentals and airport parking, your CEA membership card goes a long way.
Below are just some of the deals available to you as a CEA member.
Remember to check out the savings available through NEA Member Benefits before signing up for a gym, planning a trip, or buying a new car this year!
NEA Click & Save “Buy-lights” for January 2019
Embrace your vision of a healthier self for the New Year! NEA Click & Save, the online discount buying service for NEA members, highlights select retailers and merchants each month. Check out these featured “Buy-lights” for January!*
*Note: Up-to-date information on merchant discounts, shipping terms and WOW Points appears on the NEA Click & Save Web page and may change at any time. Don’t forget to use your WOWPoints—they’re just like cash (100 WOW Points = $1; plus, no blackout dates and no expiration)!
- LA Fitness: Get yourself moving at one of 600 clubs across the U.S. and Canada (some clubs stay open 24 hours). Save $60 on initiation fees, and earn 2,000 WOWPoints!
- GNC: Check out one of the world’s largest nutritional supplements and health aids companies. Get up to 50% off selected products and 4X WOWPoints.
- Weight Watchers: WW has helped millions change their relationship with food. Sign up to save and earn 300 WOWPoints. Online-only program available.
- Hello Fresh: Combine healthy eating and convenience with this modern approach to food shopping and meal planning. Save $30 off your first order, plus get 1,000 WOWPoints!
- Home Gym Essentials: From TRX: Best-in-class products for a full-body workout in your home gym or on the road. Earn 4X WOWPoints on your purchase.
- Reebok: Find workout apparel, training shoes and more from this global sporting goods brand. Get up to 50% off, 4X WOWPoints and free shipping on orders of $49 & up.