Quality Professional Development for You From CEA
The CEA Professional Learning Academy offers a wealth of professional development opportunities, aligned with Connecticut’s professional learning standards, to improve teaching practice and enhance student learning.
Through the CEA Professional Learning Academy, members can attend free workshops, conferences, and trainings developed by experienced educators, administrators, and experts in law and special education. CEA is a State Department of Education designated provider of professional development.
CEA offers workshops and seminars on dozens of topics, including
- Classroom Management
- Social Media Safety
- Teacher Evaluation
- Maximizing Your Time
- Building a Culture of Empathy
- Strategies to Help New Teachers Survive and Thrive
- Strategies to Foster Social-Emotional Well-Being in School
- The Gender Achievement Gap
- Unconscious Bias: Its Powerful Effect on Instruction and Learning
- Section 504
- Mythbusters: Understanding Your Legal Rights and Responsibilities in the Special Education Process
- Teachers and the Law
- Preventing and Responding to Assaults by Students
- PDEC Strategies to Save Time and Promote Collaboration
- ESSA: Implications for Your District – Title I Accountability
- Complex Trauma
- Bullying Prevention
For more information or to schedule a professional development workshop, contact CEA’s Professional Learning Academy at 860-725-6340 or at email@example.com.