May Deals and Discounts from NEA Member Benefits
From great deals on your next car to discounts at the GE Appliances Store to a new, affordable group tour program for NEA Members, there are lots of opportunities to save this May through NEA Member Benefits.
NEA Click & Save “Buy-lights” for May 2018
Whether you’re celebrating a graduation, a new baby or an upcoming wedding, make the occasion special! NEA Click & Save, the online discount buying service for NEA members, highlights select retailers and merchants each month. Check out these featured “Buy-lights” for May!*
*Note: Up-to-date information on merchant discounts, shipping terms and WOW Points appears on the NEA Click & Save Web page at www.neamb.com/clickandsave and may change at any time. Don’t forget to use your WOWPoints—they’re just like cash (100 WOW Points = $1; plus, no blackout dates and no expiration)!
- Things Remembered: Earn 5X WOWPoints on your purchase of handcrafted products offering heirloom-quality engraving. Turn good gifts into ones treasured forever!
- Jewelry.com: Find amazing values on thousands of jewelry items, ranging from everyday basics to couture. Plus, your order earns 5X WOWPoints.
- Perfume.com: Delight the senses with brand name perfumes, colognes, and skin and hair care products; get 4X WOWPoints, too!
- Kohl’s: Get some pizzazz with the latest spring and summer fashions and home décor. Save up to 70% off, and earn 1X WOWPoints.
- Modell’s Sporting Goods: Shop the best in sporting goods and apparel, menswear and brand name athletic footwear. Save up to 70% off on clearance, and earn 1X WOWPoints.
- Omaha Steaks: Not Just Steak: choose from a wide selection of seafood, deli-style meats, appetizers and desserts (plus, steaks!). Check out “Deals of the Day.” Get up to 40% off, and earn 5X WOWPoints.
Be sure to check C&S often for unadvertised, limited time offers, including discount dining certificates from Restaurant.com. Join the 448,938 NEA members already registered for NEA Click & Save. Go to www.neamb.com/clickandsave or http://www.neamb.com/shopping-discounts/nea-click-and-save-retail-discounts.htm and start saving today!
Get Great Deals on New and Used Cars with the NEA Auto Buying Program
If you’re in the market for a new or used car, the NEA Auto Buying Program through TrueCar is the first place you should look! NEA members and their families enjoy preferred pricing year-round, save an average of $3,000 off MSRP on new cars, plus get these other benefits:
- Used Car Discounts—Save hundreds off the list price.*
- See What Others Paid—See what others have paid for the same car so you know when you’re getting a good or a great price.
- Upfront Pricing—See pricing, price rankings, and lock in Guaranteed Savings on the car you want before you even leave home.
- Enjoy a Hassle-Free Experience—Bring in your Price Certificate to a Certified Dealer or show it on your mobile phone.
NEA members also receive TrueCar Buyer’s Bonus Benefits at no additional cost, including Auto Repair Reimbursement and Auto Deductible Reimbursement – benefits that could be worth up to $2,000 (available in most states).
Visit the NEA Auto Buying Program today to see how much you can save! Go to www.neamb.com/buyacar
*Discounts not available on all cars or in all states.
Protect Your Vehicle and Your Wallet with an NEA Vehicle Protection Plan!
NEA Member Benefits has partnered with CARCHEX to offer the NEA® Vehicle Protection Program, which provides coverage for repairs not typically covered by an auto manufacturer’s warranty or contract. Key features of this program include:
- $100 discount on the pricing of all vehicle protection plans
- Use the licensed repair shop of your choice
- Claims are paid directly to the repair facility
- 24/7 roadside assistance, towing, rental car and trip interruption
- Hotel and lodging coverage
NEA members and their immediate family members (at least 16 years old) are eligible to participate in the program.
Visit www.neamb.com/vpp or call toll free: 1-866-257-1505.
Take Advantage of Weekly Deals and SAVE BIG during the Memorial Day Sale at the GE Appliances Store!
Offer valid 5/17-6/6/18. Excludes Monogram® products.
Don’t miss out on additional rebate savings on Profile and Café brand appliances. See store for details. Plus, NEA Members receive Free Delivery on orders over $399* every day.
Already registered? Visit the GE Appliances Store at www.Shop4GE.com for offer details.
Need to register? Visit the Home and Auto Discounts category at www.neamb.com and click the Start Shopping button to register for access to the GE Appliances Store. Once registered, you can login to shop anytime at www.shop4ge.com.
*Delivery not available in Alaska, Hawaii and other select ZIP codes within the continental U.S. To verify delivery to your home, enter your deliver-to zip code on the login page of the GE Appliances Store.
Introducing NEA Adventures—a New, Affordable Group Tour Program for NEA Members
Are you starting to plan your summer vacation? Consider a group tour that includes a train trip that winds through the emerald green hills of Peru’s Sacred Valley to the magnificent Machu Picchu! How about a private tour of the historic canals in Venice, Italy, or a visit to an organic coffee farm in Costa Rica?
These exciting itineraries and more are offered through NEA Adventures, a new travel program designed exclusively for NEA members and their guests. Departing in July and August 2018, destinations include Italy, Costa Rica and Peru.
On an NEA Adventures tour, local guides lead small groups (16 people maximum) and provide insider knowledge, as well as private access to museums, archaeological ruins, national parks, local villages, restaurants and more.
Tours prices vary, giving members the flexibility to travel within their budgets. An “On a Shoestring” option provides an extremely affordable price point for younger NEA members and guests, ages 18 to 39. This option includes more cost-effective accommodations and fewer inclusions to help keep prices down without skimping on the fun.
For all tours, members can make monthly payments toward their trip cost, with the final payment due 60 days before departure. Trip costs include tour operator default insurance, as well as complimentary emergency medical insurance that covers both emergency evacuation and repatriation up to the amount of $200,000. However, it is highly recommended that travelers purchase an all-inclusive insurance plan that covers trip cancelations, lost luggage and other types of interruptions. Airfare is not included, but can be purchased once the tour departure is confirmed.
Don’t miss this opportunity to take the trip of a lifetime at a price you can afford! Login to the NEA Adventures page online to get all the trip details, and book your summer vacation now!