July Deals & Discounts from NEA Member Benefits
Are you coming to the CEA Summer Leadership Conference July 31-August 2? More than a dozen CEA and NEA Member Benefits Partners, including several new ones, will be showcasing their products and services.
Find out how they can help you save money on everything from vacations to insurance.
Below are highlighted NEA Member Benefits offers for July.
NEA Click & Save “Buy-lights” for July 2017
Summer is in full swing in July! NEA Click & Save, the online discount buying service for NEA members, highlights select retailers and merchants each month. Check out these featured “Buy-lights” for July!*
*Note: Up-to-date information on merchant discounts, shipping terms and WOWPoints appears on the NEA Click & Save Web page at www.neamb.com/clickandsave and may change at any time. Don’t forget to use your WOWPoints—they’re just like cash (100 WOWPoints = $1; plus, no blackout dates and no expiration)!
- Lowes.com: Get special buys on appliances, tools, paint, lumber and nursery products. Earn 2X WOWPoints on your purchase!
- WalaSwim.com: Offers women a highly curated selection of designer swimwear and resort-wear.
- Designer Living: Check out the array of brand name bedding, furniture, and home décor. Get free shipping on orders of $75 or more!
- ADT: Earn 200 WOWPoints, plus get a free ADT Monitored Home Security System with service plan sign-up.
- Advance Auto Parts: Save on after-market automobile parts and supplies; get free shipping on orders over $75.
- TireRack.com: Visit your one-stop shop for tires, wheels, and auto performance products. Earn 3X WOWPoints on your purchase!
- C&S Electronics Store: Find everything you need to support your summer fitness goals: digital scales, fitness trackers, smart phones, and more!
Be sure to check C&S often for unadvertised, limited time offers, including discount dining certificates from Restaurant.com. Join the 421,393 NEA members already registered for NEA Click & Save. Go to www.neamb.com/clickandsave or http://www.neamb.com/shopping-discounts/nea-click-and-save-retail-discounts.htm and start saving today!
Why the NEA Pet Insurance Program by Pets Best?
The NEA Pet Insurance Program through Pets Best helps members find the right coverage for their pets. Seven great features of the program are:¹
- Take your pets to any veterinarian you want—use any licensed veterinarian in the world
- Premium options are flexible and affordable—customize your deductible and reimbursement percentage
- Pay deductible annually, not per incident—approved claims are reimbursed as soon as the one-time, annual deductible is met
- Get reimbursed in 5 days on average—benefit from the fastest reimbursement rate in the industry!
- Short waiting periods from date of enrollment—begin using your policy 3 days after enrollment for accidents and 14 days after for illnesses²
- Medical records are not needed to begin coverage—enroll your pet in a pet health insurance policy anytime
- No age or breed restrictions—dogs and cats of any type, from 7 weeks old up to any age are welcome
For more information about the NEA Pet Insurance Program and how to enroll, please visit www.neamb.com/pet .
¹Policies available in Florida, South Carolina, and Washington State vary from the above descriptions.
²There are seven specific conditions that are subject to a 12-month waiting period, which may be waived with a veterinarian exam.
New Costco Members Receive Over $55 in Extra Savings, Plus 3 FREE Items!
There’s no better way to get ready for summer than to take advantage of fantastic deals at Costco! As a Costco member, save money on thousands of items including grills and patio furniture, camping and sports equipment, beach towels and apparel—plus fresh and prepared foods to make your picnic or barbeque the most fun yet!
It’s easy to join Costco: go online to www.neamb.com/costco, sign in or register, click “Join Now” to purchase your Costco Membership Activation Certificate, and present the Certificate at any Costco retail location!
Get Great Deals on New & Used Cars with the NEA Auto Buying Program
Now is a great time to get good deals on end-of-model-year cars. If you’re in the market, the NEA Auto Buying Program through TrueCar is the first place you should look! NEA members and their families enjoy preferred pricing year-round, save an average of $3,000 off MSRP on new cars, plus get these other benefits:
- Used Car Discounts—Save hundreds off the list price.*
- See What Others Paid—See what others have paid for the same car so you know when you’re getting a good or a great price.
- Upfront Pricing—See pricing, price rankings, and lock in Guaranteed Savings on the car you want before you even leave home.
- Enjoy a Hassle-Free Experience—Bring in your Price Certificate to a Certified Dealer or show it on your mobile phone.
NEA members also receive TrueCar Buyer’s Bonus Benefits at no additional cost, including Auto Repair Reimbursement and Auto Deductible Reimbursement – benefits that could be worth up to $2,000 (available in most states).
Visit the NEA Auto Buying Program today to see how much you can save! Go to www.neamb.com/buyacar
*Discounts not available on all cars or in all states.
Considering a Kitchen Remodel? Save on the Latest Appliances at the GE Appliances Store!
The GE Appliances Store is an exclusive, full service, and secure online shopping site where NEA members can purchase high-quality appliances directly from GE Appliances at discount prices.
Visit the GE Appliances Store to find great deals every day on the latest GE®, GE Profile™ Series, GE Café™ Series, GE Artistry™ Series, and Monogram® appliances as well as special online promotions and rebates. Delivery is available to most homes in the continental U.S.*, including free delivery on all orders over $399. Installation services and removal of old appliances are also offered on many products.
For more information about the GE Appliances Store, visit www.neamb.com/ge. While you’re there, sign up for the GE Appliances Store e-newsletter and be the first to know about new product introductions and national rebates!
*Delivery not available in Alaska, Hawaii and other select ZIP codes within the continental U.S.