October Deals and Discounts for NEA Members
Discounts and special offers on products and services are some of the many benefits of CEA/NEA membership. Check out special October offers from NEA Member Benefits below.
NEA Click & Save, the online discount buying service for NEA members, highlights select retailers and merchants each month. Check out these featured “Buy-lights” for October — and make the most of the fall season.
Be sure to check NEA Click & Save often for unadvertised, limited-time offers, including discount dining certificates from Restaurant.com.
- Kohl’s: Get up to 20% off purchases of $100 or more, and up to 15% off purchases of less than $100; free shipping on orders of $75 or more.
- Omaha Steaks: Get 50% off site-wide, including shipping.
- Lowe’s: Get 10% to 30% off major appliances of $300 or more; free shipping on orders of $49 or more.
- ActivewearUSA: Get free shipping on orders of $75 or more.
- Old Navy: Get free shipping on orders of $50 or more.
- TicketsatWork: Buy movie tickets now and save up to 35% at AMC, Regal, and other theaters.
- Six Flags Theme Park: Save up to $41.10 per ticket.
The NEA Propane Discount Program, offered in partnership with Propane.pro, provides you with quotes from up to four top-rated and pre-screened, local propane suppliers who compete for your business — with the potential to offer significant savings. Eighty percent of Propane.pro users report significant savings — on average, 30 to 40 cents per gallon.
In addition to fuel savings, you will receive the following benefits as a program participant:
- $50 of free propane when switching to a Propane.pro supplier.
- $100 toward the purchase of a new propane tank from a Propane.pro supplier.
Explore All Seven Continents with G Adventures! Geared to the active traveler, G Adventures explores all seven continents on land or by sea. G Adventures offers small group travel with 100% guaranteed departures and a range of travel experiences including hiking, biking, and kayaking adventures; family trips; classic adventures with a balance of activities and access; budget-minded adventures for 18-to-30 somethings; marine small-ship sailing and cruising; and G Adventures’ own 134-passenger ship, the M.S. Expedition, for polar exploration. Members save 15% or receive the best special offer price, whichever is greater.