Let your voice be heard at CEA Education Reforums
Governor Malloy has said that 2012 will be “The Year of Education” at the state legislature, and new proposals could be on the legislative front burner. Teachers want to be part of the education conversation.
There’s a unique initiative this January where you can share what’s on your mind when it comes to state education policy. Since it’s breaking new ground, this initiative also has a unique name: a “reforum.”
At the reforums you’ll hear about the latest in education and share your thoughts on how to improve schools and make teaching and learning more effective. When teachers come together we can move our ideas on education reform forward and stand up for our students and our communities.
Meetings will be held at the following times and locations:
- Tues, Jan 17 · 4-6:30 PM – Heritage Hotel, Southbury
- Wed, Jan 18 · 3:30-6:00 PM – The Spa at the Norwich Inn
- Thurs, Jan 19 · 3:30-6:00 PM – Georgina’s, Bolton
- Thurs, Jan 19 · 3:30-6:00 PM – Italian Center of Stamford
- Mon, Jan 23 · 3:30-6:00 PM – The Brushmill, Chester
- Tues, Jan 24 · 3:30-6:00 PM – Inn at Woodstock Hill
- Wed, Jan 25 · 3:30-6:00 PM – Rocky Hill Marriott
- Thurs, Jan 26 · 3:30-6:00 PM – Crystal Peak
- Mon, Jan 30 · 3:30-6:00 PM – Trumbull Marriott
- Tues, Jan 31 · 3:30-6:00 PM – Park Central Tavern